Beauty By Jay
Jay is a licensed cosmetologist and she believes when you look beautiful you feel beautiful and that’s the kind of feeling she wants every woman to feel every day.
Her love for makeup and beauty started at a very early age and she turned her passion into a career in 2011. Since then she has taken extensive education by some of the industry’s most regarded professionals, had the pleasure to do hair and makeup for the Grammies, Emmys, private sessions, bridal, prom, and many other special events
How It Works
The website is an appointment booking website that allows clients to view the make up services provided by Jay, allows them to view her gallery and also book an appointment without leaving the website. Clients have their dashboard where they can view their appointments, cancel and also reschedule.
Our Digital Solutions
- Responsive web design – To deliver a good experience to patients, the website has to be convenient and user-friendly. Paying attention to all these requirements, created by Webomatrix, the website for Beauty By Jay has a responsive design with easy navigation and perfect user experience.
- Mega Menu – The website is rich in content and contains many pages. Therefore, one of the goals was to create convenient site navigation and a well-organized menu. For users can quickly find what they are looking for, we used a Mega Menu for website navigation. This type of menu is a great design choice for sites with a complex structure and the disclosure of lower-level site pages at a glance.
- Micro animation – To drawing users’ attention and make the content more dynamic we applied animation for some parts of the user interface.
- Bright colors – Color solutions are becoming one of the biggest trends in medical website design in 2020. Our web design & development agency decided to keep up and create a website in bright and deep colors. The dominant color on the site is nude because it is the color of the company’s brand. In addition, the blue spectrum evokes calm, confidence, and reliability. Webomatrix’s web designers have combined it with black to highlight important elements and improve the user experience.
- Call To Action elements – To make a website interactive, attract visitors, and increase conversions, website design includes elements for interacting with patients. Easy-to-notice contact buttons and forms offer a variety of call-to-action solutions, including sign-up, sign-up, payment, or contribution. We also take care of the smooth and uninterrupted process of payment processes and updated the Checkout Page layout.
- SEO – Web page speed and performance is very important to the user experience. To optimize the speed and increase the ranking of search engines, Webomatrix experts have used the latest methods and best practices of SEO.
As a result, the Webomatrix team has created a modern website with an attractive efficient design, easy navigation, perfect UX, best SEO practices, and top speed. All these characteristics are important for the creation of a successful website and have a positive effect on attracting customers and increasing the speed of conversations.