Creating Memories Vacations
Creating Memories Vacations are a team of people in the know (about vacation) and are passionate about detail and service. They know that it’s incredibly important to spend your time off well. It’s why the team of Creating Memories Vacations works effortlessly to provide you a top-notch vacation. Equally, if you’re not sure what you want but you do feel the need to escape, give yourself a treat or learn something new, they can arrange that too.
How It Works
The website is a vacation property Website that allows customers of Creating Memories Vacations to view the variety of properties available and book or inquire about the property they like. Users have a dashboard where they can save their properties and go back to check. They can also edit their profile.
Our Digital Solutions
- Responsive web design – To deliver a good experience to patients, the website has to be convenient and user-friendly. Paying attention to all these requirements, created by Webomatrix, the website for Royce Hair has a responsive design with easy navigation and perfect user experience.
- Mega Menu – The website is rich in content and contains many pages. Therefore, one of the goals was to create convenient site navigation and a well-organized menu. For users can quickly find what they are looking for, we used a Mega Menu for website navigation. This type of menu is a great design choice for sites with a complex structure and the disclosure of lower-level site pages at a glance.
- Micro animation – To drawing users’ attention and make the content more dynamic we applied animation for some parts of the user interface.
- Bright colors – Color solutions are becoming one of the biggest trends in medical website design in 2020. Our web design & development agency decided to keep up and create a website in bright and deep colors. The dominant color on the site is deep blue because it is the color of the company’s brand. In addition, the blue spectrum evokes calm, confidence, and reliability. Webomatrix’s web designers have combined it with a touch of gold to highlight important elements and improve the user experience.
- Call To Action elements – To make a website interactive, attract visitors, and increase conversions, website design includes elements for interacting with patients. Easy-to-notice contact buttons and forms offer a variety of call-to-action solutions, including sign-up, sign-up, payment, or contribution. We also take care of the smooth and uninterrupted process of payment processes and updated the Checkout Page layout.
- SEO – Web page speed and performance is very important to the user experience. To optimize the speed and increase the ranking of search engines, Webomatrix experts have used the latest methods and best practices of SEO.
As a result, the Webomatrix team has created a modern website with an attractive efficient design, easy navigation, perfect UX, best SEO practices, and top speed. All these characteristics are important for the creation of a successful website and have a positive effect on attracting customers and increasing the speed of conversations.