Farmplify is an African Farmer’s digital Marketplace with Food Distribution and Traceability on Blockchain. They specialize in connecting farmers to multiple markets to reduce Food Lost and Wastage.
The digital platform is open for agricultural value exchanges where everyone can shop for all agricultural produce from vegetables to livestock to fruits, to tubers, etc. They also attempt to solve the problem of illiteracy among farmers, by educating local farmers across the country on how to properly preserve and store their produce until they leave their facilities.
How It Works
The website created for Farmplify allows farmers to easily upload their agricultural produce, while consumers can easily search and purchase what they need from the farmers without having to leave the website. Consumers can drop reviews, save their profile, card, track their order and much more.
Our Digital Solutions
- Responsive web design – To deliver a good experience to patients, the website has to be convenient and user-friendly. Paying attention to all these requirements, created by Webomatrix, the website for Farmplify has a responsive design with easy navigation and perfect user experience.
- Mega Menu – The website is rich in content and contains many pages. Therefore, one of the goals was to create convenient site navigation and a well-organized menu. For users can quickly find what they are looking for, we used a Mega Menu for website navigation. This type of menu is a great design choice for sites with a complex structure and the disclosure of lower-level site pages at a glance.
- Micro animation – To drawing users’ attention and make the content more dynamic we applied animation for some parts of the user interface.
- Bright colors – Color solutions are becoming one of the biggest trends in website design in 2020. Our web design & development agency decided to keep up and create a website in bright and deep colors. The dominant color on the site is green because it is the color of the company’s brand. In addition, the color spectrum evokes calm, confidence, and reliability.
- Call To Action elements – To make a website interactive, attract visitors, and increase conversions, website design includes elements for interacting with patients. Easy-to-notice contact buttons and forms offer a variety of call-to-action solutions, including sign-up, sign-up, payment, or contribution. We also take care of the smooth and uninterrupted process of payment processes and updated the Checkout Page layout.
- SEO – Web page speed and performance is very important to the user experience. To optimize the speed and increase the ranking of search engines, Webomatrix experts have used the latest methods and best practices of SEO.
As a result, the Webomatrix team has created a modern website with an attractive efficient design, easy navigation, perfect UX, best SEO practices, and top speed. All these characteristics are important for the creation of a successful website and have a positive effect on attracting customers and increasing the speed of conversations.