Prep1st is a tutoring centre whose number one priority is preparing any student for academic success! Whether it’s preparing for a standardized assessment test or tutoring for a variety of subjects. They have a team of instructors who understand students and how to engage them in the classroom. At Prep1st instructors work hard to ensure test scores increase. During the SAT/ACT prep sessions an old school approach is utilized. Their Methodology has proven to be extremely successful.
How It Works
The website created for Prep1st Tutoring allows parents and students to view information about the school, learn more about their services, drop reviews, schedule diagnostic tests and also contact the school directly from the website.
Our Digital Solutions
- Responsive web design – To deliver a good experience to patients, the website has to be convenient and user-friendly. Paying attention to all these requirements, created by Webomatrix, the website for Prep1st Tutoring has a responsive design with easy navigation and perfect user experience.
- Mega Menu – The website is rich in content and contains many pages. Therefore, one of the goals was to create convenient site navigation and a well-organized menu. For users can quickly find what they are looking for, we used a Mega Menu for website navigation. This type of menu is a great design choice for sites with a complex structure and the disclosure of lower-level site pages at a glance.
- Micro animation – To drawing users’ attention and make the content more dynamic we applied animation for some parts of the user interface.
- Bright colors – Color solutions are becoming one of the biggest trends in website design in 2020. Our web design & development agency decided to keep up and create a website in bright and deep colors. The dominant color on the site is Golden Yellow because it is the color of the company’s brand. In addition, the color spectrum evokes calm, confidence, and reliability. Webomatrix’s web designers have combined it with Purple to highlight important elements and improve the user experience.
- Call To Action elements – To make a website interactive, attract visitors, and increase conversions, website design includes elements for interacting with patients. Easy-to-notice contact buttons and forms offer a variety of call-to-action solutions, including sign-up, sign-up, payment, or contribution. We also take care of the smooth and uninterrupted process of payment processes and updated the Checkout Page layout.
- SEO – Web page speed and performance is very important to the user experience. To optimize the speed and increase the ranking of search engines, Webomatrix experts have used the latest methods and best practices of SEO.
As a result, the Webomatrix team has created a modern website with an attractive efficient design, easy navigation, perfect UX, best SEO practices, and top speed. All these characteristics are important for the creation of a successful website and have a positive effect on attracting customers and increasing the speed of conversations.